Senior Learning Experience Designer
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The Senior Learning Experience Designer works in a fast-paced environment driven by business results, stakeholder value, and teamwork. This individual collaborates with subject matter experts (“SMEs”) to design and deliver high quality instructional content that reflects the learning goals of the internal customer. The ID demonstrates and utilizes effective needs analysis, project management, content development, and evaluation to measure the success of materials and programs.
- Analyze, design, develop, implement and revise a variety of instructional content resources (eLearning, videos, coaching campaigns, instructor-led, learning aids).
- Collaborate with SMEs to identify training needs and recommend appropriate learning solutions.
- Design and develop instructional material by incorporating adult learning principles and instructional design methodologies.
- Manage content development life cycle to ensure timely delivery of instructional material.
- Aid in the development and adherence to project timelines and scope.
- Serve as liaison to SMEs throughout the development life cycle.
- Maintain strong communication and working relationships with SMEs and internal stakeholders in order to stay informed of changing needs, and make proactive recommendations.
- Work individually and collaboratively to meet deadlines and expectations for each project.
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar college level education
- 5-8 years’ experience in designing instructional/training programs and resources preferred
- Experience in creating instructor guides, participant guides, self-directed development programs, and job aids required
- Proficiency with multi-media authoring and publishing tools including one or more of the following: Articulate Storyline 2/360, Adobe Captivate, SalesHood, BrainShark, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, VideoScribe, Vyond, YouTube
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Project management experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience incorporating ADDIE is required
- Knowledge of SAM and ADKAR models preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Proficient in Google Drive Office Suite (e.g. Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience publishing eLearning content to an LMS platform is a plus
- Experience in needs analysis and development of training objectives
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.