Senior Learning Experience Designer
Who we are
DoubleVerify (DV) is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world’s largest brands and media platforms. DV solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by delivering the highest level of impression quality transparency and accountability, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their global media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
Are you passionate about creating engaging learning experiences through micro-learning and interactive approaches? Are you comfortable asking questions? Do you love to create solutions that drive measurable improvements in how people learn? Does designing learning assets and working in a fast paced environment excite you? If so, you’re in the right place. DV currently has an opening for a Senior Learning Experience Designer to join the learning and organizational development team. This critical role requires use of collaboration and creativity to curate, create, and measure engaging learning experiences by partnering with subject matter experts across multiple areas - all to help create a world-class learning environment and help DoubleVerify scale.
- Conduct design sessions to map out key learning outcomes to be developed by programs and courses
- Map out modules, content, assessments, and success metrics for various programs and courses.
- Develop curriculum and course content in consultation with Subject Matter Experts and manage project timelines for delivering world-class, well-designed learning experiences.
- Work to continually improve processes - optimizing for quality and delivery time.
- Manage requirement scoping and project status reporting.
- Curate high-quality course content and detailed session plans for self-paced online learning, facilitated in-person learning, and simulation-based experiential learning.
- Regularly and systematically use data to improve and refine the Learning Ecosystem curriculum and experience.
- Create and update instructor guides to improve the quality of classroom instruction at DV.
- Collaborate across teams and departments.
- Admin, curate, and oversee learning management platforms.
- Further support the learning and org development team as required
- Expertise with instructional design, UX design, and adult learning principles.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Technical skills in eLearning technologies such as Camtasia / Captivate / Sketch / FinalCut etc.
- Experience across the end-to-end design and delivery of full learning programs
- Knowledge in emerging areas of learning and educational technology such as experiential, microlearning, behavioral economics, neuroscience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an instructional design / UX design role.
- Experience supporting software development / product teams.