Senior Manager, Creative Operations at Harry's
As the Creative Operations Manager for our Creative Team at Harry’s, you will work collaboratively with internal and external teams to create the best workflow and working practices to support the execution of all creative marketing endeavors. You should be an expert in cross-functional collaboration, project management, process improvement, prioritization tracking, and budget management. And you should have interest in people management, mentorship, and talent retention—as you will both support the growing Creative team while growing your own team of project managers.
You’re detail-obsessed, have deep experience working with creative teams, and experience or interest in managing and growing junior team members, and you’re willing to take on our unique, fast growing brand. You know when to push and when to pull in order to get the work to the best place possible. You’re a strong advocate for your team and you have a strong track record of inspiring team members across functions and teams.
We seek someone willing to propose, test, and set systems and become the “glue” of the team, who will foster an ambitious creative agenda within Harry’s, and encourage their team to do the same. You have the ability to work under pressure, prioritize work for yourself and in support of the team, and meet multiple deadlines. You’re willing to get your hands dirty to complete any task, big or small, glamorous or mundane, to make sure creative projects are completed successfully and on-schedule.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Head of Creative’s right hand, and an expert on how to get things done within the Creative Team and with close collaborators
- Become the Creative team’s dedicated advocate, responsible for end-to-end coordination and support for all creative projects, small to large, campaigns to always-on
- Effectively communicate prioritization, project goals, constraints, deliverables, and schedules within a cross-functional team
- Own the relationship with cross-functional teams to track project schedules and deliverables, ensuring necessary clarity on timings and deliverables
- Work with Creative leads to manage and improve the processes, systems, and tools used by the creative organization
- Capture and communicate feedback in both recurring and milestone creative meetings
- Create and maintain creative calendar and scheduling process, detailing project stages, milestones and deliveries
- Get cross-functional alignment with ease and acts as the primary point of contact
- Facilitate inclusive and effective meetings to help drive decision-making in and out of the ‘room’
- Master the budget process within the organization, managing team budgets, with Head of Creative setting the strategy for budget allocation and leading budget reviews with cross-functional teams
- Master project management softwares (we use Asana, but they all tend to work similarly)
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience in-house and/or at start-ups, managing projects and teams
- A deep understanding of the creative and briefing process and a strong POV on what works/doesn’t work in the creative and briefing process
- Exceptional communication and diplomacy skills
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Google Suite and other tools
- Highly organized, self-motivated and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to prioritize and manage work for self and others, adhering to multiple project timelines
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem-solving skills
- Align with the values of earnestness, humility, honesty and a focus on what’s best for the greater good
- Experience in or interest in people management and mentorship and talent retention
- Are generally awesome with a great sense of humor. No pressure.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.