Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our design team. In this role, you’ll design important features for our patients, help expand our growing design system, and ensure we’re always delivering the best experience possible to our users. We build products that healthcare consumers truly love, and they need to come first.
The ideal candidate is energetic, creative, detail-oriented, and relentless about raising the bar. You can work at a fast pace, own things from concept to production and are obsessive about making things better. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and will challenge us at every turn. Many of our brands are first to market, so there’s no healthcare business to look to for best practices and inspiration, and the person we're looking for is motivated to build a product that owns this space and sets the standard for the highest quality care. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a healthcare brand that people truly love.You’re the right person for the role if you are:
- You’re a proven design leader, having led projects through all phases of the product lifecycle: engaging in early stage brainstorming and wire-framing, through to shipping
- You’re able to think, execute within, and expand holistic design systems and component libraries
- You’re a data-driven designer, able to identify key trends throughout the product, and understand how your designs influence those trends
- You have a solid grasp of web standards, accessibility, standard design patterns, native, and responsive design
- You own your work, you make sure things get done, and you help mentor junior designers along the way
- You’re able to delve deep into complex problems, even if that means stepping outside of your comfort zone -- healthcare isn’t simple (unfortunately!)
- Drive the growth of the digital product, by working with product and senior leadership in contributing to and executing on the roadmap
- Designing everything from the highest level user flows for a new feature, all the way down to the nitty gritty error states and everything in between
- Own the establishment of our design system as we broaden our product’s capabilities
- Lead customer research projects as we seek to further understand our patients and why they’re coming to us
- Work with the marketing team to ensure the brand is properly represented across all digital touchpoints
- 5+ years of relevant product design experience, ideally at a consumer-focused, product-driven company
- Proficiency creating pixel perfect high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Experience working with and updating design systems
- Experience with prototyping (InVision, Principle, etc)
- Proven ability to use both quantitative and qualitative data to inform your design decisions
- Strong understanding of typography, color and layout
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including written and verbal
- Attention to detail that shines through in your work
- If you’ve worked in health & wellness and/or e-commerce
- Experience on projects that improve conversion and/or retention
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us to request accommodation.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*