Senior Product Designer – Consumer Products at Resy
WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re seeking a talented and creative Product Designer to join the team in New York, designing the best restaurant discovery and booking experience out there. You’ll collaborate closely with colleagues and stakeholders in Engineering, Product and other groups across the company to ship digital products that reshape our industry. And you’ll join a nimble Design team that embraces an iterative and collaborative design process with attention to detail and care for design execution, always looking to validate concepts with our end-users.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 5+ years designing digital products and have a strong portfolio that demonstrates polish in execution, challenging interaction design problems, and a deep knowledge of iOS and/or Responsive Web patterns.
- You are passionate about all aspects of design and have the ability to take calculated risks, finding the balance between data-driven decision making and intuition.
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills, synthesizing design feedback and articulating “why.”
- You employ a diverse toolkit, from quick whiteboarding and hand-sketching, to Sketch, Principle, Invision and all that. Bonus points for familiarity with prototyping tools, motion and brand design.
- You are self-motivated and share responsibility for the team’s success and progress
- You are opinionated but low ego — you push yourself and your team for the best possible outcome, and accept feedback and constructive criticism with humility.
- You share our love of restaurants, and want to help us spread that passion.
Make sure to include a resumé, portfolio link and a little about yourself and your path.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, 401(k), Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount and Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.