Who We Are
Resy is the American Express global dining platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 5,000 restaurants globally.
Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
About the Role
We’re seeking a talented and creative Product Designer to join our team, designing the best restaurant discovery and booking experience out there. You’ll collaborate closely with colleagues and stakeholders in Engineering, Product and other groups across the company to ship digital products that reshape our industry. And you’ll join a nimble Design team that embraces an iterative and collaborative design process with attention to detail and care for design execution, always looking to validate concepts with our end-users.
This posting is for our New York, NY office. Residence in the greater New York City area is required, though the position will begin as remote.
Who You Are
- At least 3 years designing digital products, with a strong portfolio that demonstrates polished execution, smooth multi-step flow solutions, and knowledge of native iOS and responsive web patterns.
- Care deeply about all aspects of design, from concepts and product thinking, to UX and visual design.
- Involve yourself at every step in the product development process — working closely with colleagues in Engineering, Product and QA — to deliver delightful and consistent experiences.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, synthesizing design feedback and articulating “why” in your work.
- Employ a diverse toolkit, from quick whiteboarding and hand-sketching, to Sketch, Figma, Principle and all that.
- Self-motivated and share responsibility for the team’s success and progress.
- Opinionated but low-ego — you push yourself and your team for the best possible outcome, and accept feedback and constructive criticism with humility.
- Share our love of restaurants, and want to help us spread that passion.
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.