Senior Product Designer, Conversion at Squarespace
Squarespace is a design-centric product company at heart whose mission is to be the all-in-one platform for anyone who wants to stand out. We are looking for a Senior Product Designer on our Growth team with visual design skills to help guide the direction of future releases. You will be challenged in an organization that values vision, execution, and persistence. You will take ownership of our product by solving complex problems in simple, elegant ways.
As a member of the Growth team focused on conversion, you will create personalized, dynamic “getting started” experiences from any of our starting points for any of our users. You will work with a tight-knit, diverse team to identify user segments and design tailored experiences that are easy-to-understand. You will build experiences around content and tools that scaffold users as they begin the process of creating an online presence and also ensures a smooth handoff into the CMS. You will work with engineering, content strategy, product marketing, and product management in an iterative process where goals and hypotheses inform feature-development.
You'll report into our Product Design Manager, Growth.
- Oversee the user experience and detailed execution of a specific area of the product
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams from concept through delivery and beyond
- Think holistically about the user journey and product ecosystem regardless of scope
- Create elegant solutions to complex problems
- Participate in user research and testing, ensuring usability and product consistency
- Collaborate with our Design Systems team to ensure your work integrates into our ecosystem
- Be data-driven and have an interest in improving the experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Deep experience in user experience, visual design and prototyping
- Understand information architecture and service design
- Use a systems approach to design
- Able to understand the business impact of design decisions and create meaningful product value
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills with the ability to tailor your context to the audience
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.