Senior Product Designer, Mobile Apps at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We’re looking for a motivated Senior Product Designer, Mobile Apps to join our growing team working across all of our platforms, including web, mobile, software, physical products, and new initiatives.
What You Will Do:
- Bring outstanding user-centered design ability, visual design and product thinking for mobile apps.
- Own the end-to-end mobile design process and deliverables for iOS and Android like: wireframes, process flows, high-fidelity visual designs, prototypes to test, evangelize and deliver your ideas.
- Work strategically with cross-functional teams that span design, research, product, engineering, and management, bringing a mobile-first approach.
- Conduct user research to drive insightful design decisions, including but not limited to user interviews, usability testing, customer journey mapping and existing data analysis.
- Design and maintain mobile interaction patterns and libraries, with experience building out design systems.
Who You Are:
- You love big innovative ideas but can also provide exceptional hands-on execution as necessary. From product ideation and system thinking to grids, you demonstrate a capacity and enthusiasm for the spectrum of design.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and have shown an ability to bring clarity and structure to a complex system or customer experience challenge.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints of platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- A design philosophy that emphasizes clean and simple user interactions
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of experience in an individual contributor role, on a cross-platform product design team (iOS, Android, Mobile Web, Desktop, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Possess a strong portfolio with examples of mobile apps you’ve launched; you have a track record of shipping beautiful visual designs and intuitive experiences on both iOS and Android
- Deep understanding of both Google’s Material Design Guidelines and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines, and the role they play in native app design.