Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, and listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Designer in Patient Fulfillment teams, you’ll build the products that enable our Pharmacists to provide safe, high-quality care and operational excellence to our members. You will bring a strong mix of design leadership, user-centric problem solving, innovative product insights, and UX expertise to the teams.
You’ll be an integral part of the entire product development process working closely with Product Managers and Engineers, from research and ideation through delivery and iteration. In collaboration with stakeholders across medical, legal, care, and operations, your work will impact the lives of our members all across the country.
What You'll Do
- Make data-driven decisions that translate business goals into product experiences, turning complex problems into elegant and straightforward user-centric experiences that improve our members’ health
- Participate in user research and testing to apply insights from user studies
- Rapidly produce concepts and prototypes to test and validate ideas, designing in low or high fidelity as needed
- Work through all aspects of design from research, ideation, UX architecture, flows, interactions to wireframes, testing, and polished visual design
- Implement, maintain and evolve the Ro Design System
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams by communicating visually and verbally with key-stakeholders, including non-designers
What You’ll Bring
- Strong mix of design leadership and problem solving skills to the team, process and culture.
- Experience working on a rapid release cycle environment and partnered with product managers and engineering teams to define and ship features quickly
- Strategic thinking that looks for design efficiencies that balance engineering and product needs without sacrificing the integrity of the design
- Fluency in modern web technologies and understand the fundamentals of front-end development
- An obsession with details and excellent visual design skills
- Empathy towards not only to end-users but to the team you are working with
- Experience with Figma and front-end programming
Benefits + Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.