Senior Product Designer (UX), New Products at Crossix
We are seeking a Senior Product Designer who can take the lead on designing experiences for our New Products team. We are launching new products jointly as Veeva and Crossix, and will be designing these products from the start. You are laser-focused on user centered design principles but you also are experienced and thoughtful in finding the balance between user experience and the goals of the business. You are passionate about what you do and excited to grow with a team, providing mentorship to more junior members.
- Turn complex product requirements into intuitive and efficient experiences for our users, based on user research and an understanding of business goals
- Develop concepts, wireframes, user flows, mock-ups and other design artifacts as needed for product development and client demos, using tools like Sketch, AxureRP, and InVision.
- Partner closely with Product Management, Developers & QA to deliver the final product
- Help establish and analyze metrics to validate feature success
- Organize and conduct user research and usability tests
- Help develop and maintain our design system, ensuring patterns are implemented correctly
- Mentor team members
- Educate the broader organization on user experience and our users
- 5+ years creating compelling user experiences for Enterprise Applications
- A good balance of interaction design and visual design skills.
- Experience conducting field research, organizing and conducting usability tests, and deriving and analyzing relevant metrics.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your design talent, including navigation, user flows, information design and high fidelity mockups
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of how comps translate to code
- Degree in relevant field (HCI, Computer Science, Interaction Design, etc.)
Nice to Have
- Experience building a design system
- Experience with responsive design
- Knowledge of technologies including React.js, CSS(Sass, Less), HTML
About the Team – Crossix is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.