Product & Strategy
Senior Product Designer
Who we are:
AlphaSights is a leading global knowledge platform. Our intuitive platform combines human intelligence with proprietary knowledge search technology to connect decision makers to globally distributed knowledge on-demand. Professionals at investment firms, consultancies, corporations and nonprofits rely on us to connect them seamlessly with knowledgeable domain experts who help enhance their thinking, inform critical decisions and propel their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs 1,200+ professionals in nine offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to drive product-led technology innovation at AlphaSights. We are building a sophisticated technology platform which enables our clients, our people, and our experts to connect, collaborate, and transfer knowledge.
You will join a rapidly scaling technology organisation in a disruptive and fast growing industry, solving complex problems and shaping new experiences with product managers and engineers across multiple development pods. We place huge emphasis on user-centric design, creating intuitive user journeys and simple technology interfaces which make it as easy as possible for our clients to access the knowledge they need. Whatever aspect of the platform you’re working on, you will need to understand our users, their use of our technology, and how we can improve the experience we offer them.
What you’ll do:
- Define the end-to-end user experience on various products, collaborating with our product managers, designers, and engineers to turn that vision into reality.
- Lead design projects through the product development lifecycle, working closely with Product & Engineering as we understand problems and iterate through solutions.
- Plan and execute user research, deploying all the tools in your arsenal to understand user motivations, habits, and workflows.
- Distill your work into highly engaging and functional sketches, wireframes, user journeys, prototypes, and hi-fidelity designs – communicating and presenting these ideas to both technology and commercial stakeholders.
- Champion user experience and advocate for design and user research best practice across the organisation, helping to build our design culture and systems.
Who you are:
- 5+ years Product Design experience
- Live and breathe UX and product design – are up-to-date with, and ideally driving forward, best-practices in the industry.
- Excel using the tools of the trade (e.g., Zeplin, Figma, InVision), particularly rapid-prototyping technology.
- Love tackling ambiguous design problems, combining both intuitive and analytical thinking, and have the grit to get to a desirable and viable solution.
- Are a clear thinker and persuasive communicator with an ability to gain support for your ideas and engage with stakeholders across the company to gather feedback.
- Have excellent organisational, time, communication, and project management skills.
- Have experience working with multidisciplinary teams e.g., Engineers, PMs, CP, etc (preferred).
For more information about our team, how we build, our projects, our tech stack, and our benefits, visit alphasights.com/careers/alphatech.