Senior Product Designer at Brigit
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:34 a.m. (EST) on Friday, March 4, 2022
Hi, we're Brigit! A holistic financial health company helping every American build a brighter financial future. With a business model that is aligned with our customers, we create transparent, fair, and simple financial products that put money back in the hands of our members, help them spend wisely, avoid unfair fees and build their credit quickly. We're backed by leading VC's including Lightspeed Venture Partners and DCM, a number of the world's most influential social impact investors like Flourish and Sound, and several mission driven celebrity investors like Kevin Durant and Will Smith! If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input at the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
We are a team that thrives on collaborating and moving fast. It is important that we have an environment that is open, respectful, and supportive. While we all have our own preferences, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better.
We are seeking a full-time, Senior Product Designer who has extensive experience with UX Research. Reporting to the Head of Design, you will work as part of a cross-functional product team and occasionally support marketing, PR, and operations.
What you have
- 4+ years of product design experience in a technology company, mobile and web
- An innate ability to create user-centric designs by considering data, user feedback and research, product requirements, and technical constraints/opportunities
- Extensive generative and evaluative research experience
- Experience in creating new products and enhancing existing ones
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity and tight deadlines and work independently
- History of collaborating with product, engineering, customer service, and marketing teams to shape the product design
- Proven track record creating pixel-perfect designs and writing copy for UX Experience doing quantitative product analysis with tools such as Amplitude
- A top-notch design portfolio, demonstrating process, outcomes, and impact
- Expertise with Figma
What you'll be doing
- Work with the entire product design lifecycle: from user research, user flows, wire-framing, writing copy, creating illustrations and graphics, building and testing prototypes, and preparing work for engineering handoff
- Maintain and expand on the design library and design system
- Participate as a member of a cross-functional product team including planning, testing, and release activities
- Provide and seek feedback from other designers to always push the bar for quality
- Participate in, and potentially lead, design sprints
Our Benefits & Team
-Help hard working Americans build a brighter financial future
-High-growth company at an early stage
-A dynamic, flexible and collaborative start-up work environment with a highly talented team
-Minimum 3 weeks PTO
-Paid Parental Leave
-Monthly reimbursements to use against wifi and cell phone bills
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description