Senior Product Designer
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Work with the product management and senior leadership team to define the vision of design at Fundera
- Contribute to our product roadmap and set goals and timelines for design projects
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team, and give feedback in planning and product channels
- Execute strategic work consistent and in support of extending awareness around Fundera’s Brand
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in product and visual design with hands-on experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences for web and mobile
- Experience working with senior leadership and multi-disciplinary teams in fast moving environments
- Experience leading Design Sprints, team brainstorming and ideation exercises
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- An ability to solve problems conceptually in collaboration with broader team, including engineers, product managers, and data analysts
- Knowledge of the requirements of the creative process including typical time and resources needed to produce quality work on time with efficiency, and to specification
- Experience conducting customer research and usability tests
- Master communicator (both written and verbal) able to effectively advocate for our customers in Fundera leadership and product meetings
- Be action-oriented, manage projects through, and not let the ball drop
- Be someone who wants to be challenged intellectually and work at a fast-paced, growing start-up that is changing small business financing
What’s It Like to Work at Fundera?
- We want people who elevate the game—and we’re willing to pay for it. We offer competitive salaries and meaningful equity.
- We offer generous medical, dental, and vision insurance—you shouldn’t have to stress about your health.
- Yes, your Fundera family is very important, but your’s at home matters most. That’s why we offer incredibly generous maternity and paternity leave.
- Everybody needs a little R&R—but we want our team to have more than just a little. You’ll get flexible PTO and we mean legitimately flexible PTO.
- Our kitchen is full of a wide-variety of (mostly healthy) snacks to make sure you never go hungry. You can also always find coffee, seltzer, and more on tap to make sure you never go thirsty.
- We sponsor bi-monthly catered lunches and company happy hours, and other events such as trivia, yoga, and visits to customers. It’s important to bring our team together as much as possible.
- Connect with coworkers who share similar interests and join one of our many “clubs” across the company. For example, check out the Women Who Work or the Foodies of Fundera. Want to start a club that doesn’t already exist? You got it.
- Our cross-team ETG Group makes sure our team’s happiness is always top-of-mind. The group implements a new project every quarter and committee members rotate every few months.
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture. Whether that means regular all-hands meetings, board decks circulated every month, or a highly-accessible leadership team, we’re all stakeholders in this company and never forget that.
- Come to work with a group of supportive, talented, ambitious individuals who will teach you something new every day, whilst building a product that will truly and actually change the lives of America’s small businesses and job creators.