LeafLink is a marketplace that provides licensed cannabis retailers the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operation.
With over 2,000+ dispensaries and more than 500+ leading brands in Colorado, Washington, California, Oregon, Nevada, Maryland, and Arizona, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, is poised to define the cannabis wholesale market. This year, LeafLink was named one of Fast Company's "Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise", joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink seeks a Senior Product Designer to lead design of the cannabis industry’s leading e-commerce and b2b SaaS platform. As our Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Collaborate with product managers
- Coordinate with engineering goals
- Design and deliver complex wireframes and workflows as well as high fidelity mock-ups
- Analyze user feedback (via phone calls or client experience tickets) and activity and iterate to improve the user experience
- Familiarize yourself with the rapidly changing cannabis industry and its needs & demands
- 7+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer for an e-commerce, enterprise, or SaaS software product
- Highly collaborative and experience working across multiple teams
- Able to understand product insights from various stakeholders
- Skilled at designing single page apps with mobile in mind
- Experience with InVision and Sketch
- Comfortable with basic HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- Your portfolio showcases your range of skills: UX, research, visual design, UI, storytelling, persona creation, and design process.
Please include your portfolio/website, work samples, Dribbble, github, etc. in your application. Applicants who do not include these examples in their application will not be considered.