Senior Product Designer
Bluecore is a retail marketing platform specializing in email and artificial intelligence. Our unique ability to match customer data with real-time insights enables brands to build intelligent, triggered marketing campaigns. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora and Best Buy Canada, increase their revenue leveraging our products.
The Bluecore Product Design team is a small but mighty team where everyone makes a huge impact right from the start. At Bluecore, we know that design is a powerful differentiator in the market.
The mission of the Senior Product Designer is to develop and conceptualize design solutions that solves customer and business needs. The role will work closely with Product Managers, Engineers, and other designers to create experiences that are intuitive, simple, and delightful to use.
- Work with PMs to identify requirements, use cases, user journeys, and target audiences
- Conduct user research to build empathy with our customers and gain a better understanding of their needs, behaviors, and motivations
- Participate in brainstorm and ideation sessions to come up with solutions that solves the biggest customer challenges
- Create elegant designs for complex web applications that are thoughtful and customer-centric using wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes
- Own the design process from the early stages of discovery, to designing high fidelity mocks, to launch
- Collaborate with and support PMs and engineers throughout the product development life-cycle
- Ability to adapt and iterate quickly based on new learnings
- Contribute to the maintenance and continuous evolution of the UI Guide and Pattern Library
- Analyze customer data and metrics to continuously improve the user experience
- 6+ years experience designing for the web, with focus on web applications
- A portfolio with projects that demonstrates strong understanding of information architecture, interaction design, and visual design
- High standards for yourself and your work
- Strong communication skills that allow you to clearly explain design decisions and ideas
- Ability to take constructive feedback and turn that into improved designs
- Experience working with Sketch and Invision (or similar tools)
- Experience with Data Visualization a plus
- Important: Candidates must include a portfolio that shows their design ability and clearly states what their contributions were.
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status