Senior Product Designer
Cadre is looking for a Designer that has a passion for creating simple, thoughtful and elegant experiences. We believe in generalists that are skilled across product, UX, UI and visual design. The ideal candidate would be excited to ship new features with measurable impact to our users, whether they be the individual and institutional investors on our platform, the operating partners on our sponsor portal, or our internal team. As such, daily cross-functional collaboration with product, engineering, data, and investment teams is a significant part of this role.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate closely with the product, engineering and design teams in both New York and Toronto to help define features and requirements and ensure high-quality user experiences.
- Design sketches, flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Give and solicit feedback from your fellow designers and other product team members
- Own the design problems and decisions from initial concept to launch (and beyond)
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Portfolio showcasing strong design fundamentals and relevant product work
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams
- Experience shipping product
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on feedback and constructive criticism
- Excellence in communicating and conveying your ideas clearly
- Our biggest asset? Our team members and culture: join a fun and driven environment to work with and learn from some of the brightest people in the industry, equally intent on building a great business as on celebrating each victory.
- RRSP, significant equity, full healthcare coverage, and unlimited PTO
- Amazing office space in the heart of SoHo with fully-stocked kitchen (No water bottles though, we are green conscious!)
- Fun company offsites
Interested yet? To hear more, please send your resume over. Please feel free to provide any portfolio samples or blog posts, we’d love to take a look!