Senior Product Designer
About the team & Opportunity:
You will be a part of a small but growing Product Design team, reporting directly to the Director of Design. We’re a low-ego, high-trust team invested in each others’ personal and professional growth. Constantly looking for opportunities to spread the value of design thinking across Quartet and improve on processes both inside and outside of the design team, we're looking for a passionate, exceptional designer to join our Product Design team in Quartet’s Midtown NYC headquarters. Help us achieve our mission to deliver technology and services that improve the lives of people with mental health conditions.
- Be an innovative, curious, and strategic product designer who is passionate about the ability of good design to a positively impact people’s lives and believe that great products are not driven by a single person working in isolation but by multiple unique perspectives.
- As this is a design and research focused role, you must be comfortable and experienced driving all aspects of the product design process (e.g. problem framing, discovery research planning and execution, research analysis/synthesis, solution concepting, user journey mapping and service blueprinting, wireframing, final design specification/mockups, design QA of implemented features, evaluative usability testing).
- Partner with Product and Engineering colleagues as well as other subject matter experts across Quartet, including clinicians, data scientists, and patient or provider facing operational team members to ensure that our products and services deliver user value while achieving our business objectives.
- Possess a keen ability to dive deep into complex problem spaces and successfully communicate potential solutions through written documentation, sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
- Kindly and positively contribute to the culture of the growing design team and Quartet as a whole!
- 3+ years of product design experience spanning the entire design process
- Flexibility and motivation to thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- A portfolio that demonstrates your human-centered design process and strong critical and conceptual thinking skills via multiple projects in complex problem spaces
- Experience working in healthcare
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and/or working with a design system
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in human centered design, human computer interaction, or similar