Senior Product Designer
Job Title: Senior Product Designer
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
About the role:
As a Senior Product Designer on Blink’s consumer product team you’ll be involved in every step of the product development journey from big picture design thinking and ideation to pixel pushing and engineering handoff. You will be responsible for understanding our users and the problems they face, and designing solutions that fundamentally improve patients’ lives by offering a simple, more affordable way to stay healthy.
You will collaborate with design-oriented engineers, product managers and an incredible team of designers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. You’ll make magic by crafting and shipping delightful experiences for Blink’s patient population.
You are a UI/UX designer with experience applying design thinking methodologies to solve user and business problems within a product organization.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., communication design, HCI, product design) or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in user interface design or a related field
- A portfolio demonstrating leadership of end-to-end UX/UI design initiatives, from ideation and strategy to shipping and iterating on software applications
- Experience leading user research and user testing initiatives
- Comprehensive knowledge of mobile design patterns (and when to break them)
- A track record of shipping great design, and an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with industry standard UI design tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, Zeplin).
- Experience designing for products in the e-commerce and/or healthcare space
- Experience designing for web and native apps
- Demonstrated experience being flexible and easily adapting within a fast moving, constantly changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to nurture good working relationships with others
If you join Blink, you will:
- Contribute to UX vision and strategy, generating buy-in and operationalizing the strategy across larger teams and timelines.
- Raise the bar for product quality across our products by advocating for user-centered product roadmaps, investments in last-mile refinement and polish, and insights driven by user research.
- Learn from our (current and future) patients, providers, colleagues, and others in our ecosystem about healthcare in America and the opportunities Blink has to improve it.
- Communicate and collaborate across all functions at Blink to build our shared understanding of what we’re doing and why.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS