Senior Product Designer at LeafLink
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 5,500 retailers and more than 1,600 brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2019’, as well as one of Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!The Role
LeafLink is seeking a Senior Product Designer to join our New York team and take ownership of building and designing various user experiences and concepts across our B2B applications.
As a LeafLink Product Designer, you and your teammates will work to ensure that LeafLink offers its customers a world class on platform experience by building out responsive and consistent experiences powered by our design system. You will interact with various colleagues, such as product managers and engineers, as well as customers to validate that designs meet intended goals and workflows.
- Working as part of a cross-disciplinary team to deliver amazing experiences that drive value for both our customers and our business
- Lead all phases of the UX & design process: user research, concept development, visual design and prototyping for various portions of the LeafLink B2B platform
- Contribute to the building, documentation, and organization of the LeafLink Design system
- Interact with customers to gather, analyze, and translate product feedback into optimized user experiences
- Make informed design decisions based on data, user analytics, screen recordings and similar measurements to indicate adoption and engagement
- Work closely with teammates to validate and QA design implementation to ensure accuracy and responsiveness
- Familiarize yourself with the rapidly changing cannabis industry and its needs & demands as well as paradigm defining designs for innovative B2B platforms
- 4+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer for an e-commerce, enterprise, or SaaS software product
- Highly collaborative and experience working across multiple teams
- Able to understand product insights from various stakeholders
- Skilled at designing single page apps with mobile in mind
- Experience contributing to design systems and component libraries that power multiple applications
- Strong experience and productivity with industry standard tools such as Figma (preferred), Sketch, or similar.
- Comfortable with basic HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- Your portfolio showcases your range of skills: UX, research, visual design, UI, storytelling, persona creation, interaction design, and design process.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Company sponsored Annual Citibike Membership for NYC employees
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success