Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a Product Designer at Rhino, you’ll join a passionate team that works closely with product, engineering, and leadership to build products that are positioned to revolutionize renting.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with product managers, product designers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to create thoughtful elegant solutions to complex problems that addresses user and business goals
- Communicate decisions through journeys, workflow charts, wireframes, prototypes, and/or visual designs for different user types
- Advocate for user experience refinements and improvements based on research and data
- Build solutions that facilitate scalability and drive deeper engagements
We're ideally seeking:
- 4-5 years of experience
- Experience working with product and development to ship designs
- Ability to translate user and business goals into elegant solutions
- Self starter who brings ideas to the table with ability to take feedback and execute on tasks
- Experience working with Figma, Principle or other prototyping tools
- Experience building and maintaining design systems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.