The Farmer’s Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. We recently raised our Series B and are backed by early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
#mustlovedogsWhere You'll Come In
The Farmer’s Dog is looking for a Senior Product Designer who is a fantastic storyteller and has an eye for detail, creative, and innovative problem-solving. You make your ideas flow in a manner that automatically translates into the goals of the company. You care deeply about your customers, always looking for ways to craft simple solutions out of complex problems, based on data and user research. We’re looking for a person that enjoys collaborating with product, engineering, data, brand, and marketing.How You'll Make An Impact
- Craft mind-blowing experiences for end-users with business goals in mind.
- Commit to understanding and knowing our users both the emotional and functional needs.
- Use storytelling, facilitation, and insights about our customers to create empathy and guide the product team.
- Deliver simple and elegant solutions to the right problems based on data and user research.
- Work in collaboration with product management, engineering, data, brand, and growth to create best in class experiences.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in design, design & technology, HCI, ITP, or a related field
- Experience designing within and evolving design systems
- Flexibility and enthusiasm to work in an iterative design process, motivated by group feedback
- A keen understanding of how modern technologies are used with design (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (complete with free-roaming friendly dogs)
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible PTO and WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Strict daily belly rub quota