What you'll be doing
- You'll be in charge of bringing creative content to life from start to finish. Design user story flow for the new product line that aligns with the existing platform. Execute on the product roadmap and help define product strategy
- You'll be the voice of our customers. We're a small team but we have big ambitions. We're looking for someone to inspire others through their work and the imaginative user experience of Paxful.
- You'll get your hands dirty and collaborate. We have a global team of superheroes here at Paxful and you'll be working across different functions on a daily basis--sometimes outside your comfort zone. You’ll collaborate and design frontend UI/UX with the product owner and engineers based on business requirements
- You'll be an idea machine. We want more than just getting the job done; we want to push the boundaries of what our product should look like--no idea is off the table.
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of professional UX/UI design Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience designing consumer-facing experiences for web and mobile
- Strong experience with PS / AI / Figma / Sketch
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with engineers, user researchers, and product teams
- Quick learner, self-starter, having excellent product sense and communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS or any related frontend knowledge is a huge plus
What we offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursement (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support newborn
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with daily catered lunch and dinner
- Thursday happy hours and team outings that you do not want to miss!