Senior Product Designer at Conductor
At Conductor, we’re passionate about empowering leading brands to get found online and help their customers. The world’s top marketing teams use our software to drive their Organic Marketing strategies, from customer intelligence, to creating content and optimizing their digital presence, to measuring impact. We’re headquartered in New York City, and have been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 9 years running and Forrester Wave's Leader in SEO Platforms. Join us!
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the growing Product Design team and define next generation experiences for our product. Our product is a highly interactive, data-driven platform. We leverage all aspects of user-centered design methodology from user research, conceptual design, interactive prototyping, usability testing and visual design in order to create solutions that are creative, engaging and valuable to our users.
As a Senior Designer you will be a leader and mentor on our team. You will lead large-scale design projects and partner with product managers, engineers and business stakeholders. We are looking for a designer who can take product features from initial concept all the way through final visual design to create an amazing product that customers love, the market is wowed by and redefines the way our customers think about marketing.
In This Role, You Will:
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams to define innovative user interfaces and interactions, which result in improved usability and user productivity
- Define workflows that reflect the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features
- Design at various levels of fidelity from whiteboard sketches to detailed wireframes, clickable prototypes, and high fidelity visual comps
- Perform qualitative user research and data analysis to understand user needs and evaluate design solutions for usability
- Evolve and grow our Global Design System
- Contribute to the roadmap and future vision of our product
- 4+ years of UX / Product Design experience
- Experience designing software, web applications, data-rich interfaces and data visualizations
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles, methodologies, best practices and approaches, particularly as applied to digital products and web-based applications
- Able to work iteratively on multiple projects in a fast-paced agile process
- Easy to work with, open to feedback, passionate and vocal about what is best for the user
- Have a strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Want to challenge the status quo and always strive to improve process and methodology
- A self-starter who has a curiosity to investigate and learn new subject matter
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.