Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Paxful is searching for a Senior Product Designer who is great at problem solving, design reviews, product roadmap and strategy to join our product team. This role will be tasked to own the Gift Card trading experience in terms of Design for both mobile and web. You will be based in Europe or Africa remote and report to our UX Director.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- Empathy. This is the main thing which drives you when investigating potential user problems and friction within the product.
- Problem-solver attitude. You look for solutions keeping in mind all the ingredients (user problem, business goal, tech limitations and needed effort).
- Analytical thinking. You don’t take any input Data you’ve been given as a guide to immediate actions. You take it with healthy criticism, analyze and come up with a solution.
- Ownership: You don’t need someone to tell you what needs to be done. You do care about your part of the product on any stage of its lifecycle.
- Communication. You speak well and you listen well. You are capable of agreeing with most people around you on any matter.
The most important skill and capabilities for this role are:
- Ability to solve complex product problems
- Ability to interact with the product team and stakeholders regularly
- Own the product in terms of UX and UI
- Come up with potential product improvements proactively
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Product Design / UX Design field.
- Fluent in using Figma.
- Good verbal and written English.
- Prior experience in crypto/fintech is a bonus
- Saas marketplace experience is a bonus
- Product management experience is a bonus
What We Offer
- Working at a fast-growing, innovative company
- Competitive salary, bonuses and annual salary indexing
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Company provide laptop and additional equipment
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.