Senior UI/UX Product Designer at Narmi
We are looking for our lead digital product designer that’s self-motivated, ready, able & willing to work across the design spectrum, and comfortable working both independently and alongside our product/engineering team.
Who We Are:
We are changing how banking is done in the United States. We partner with existing banks and credit unions to transform their digital banking. Our founders used to run a credit union and saw first hand how backwards banking is today. Our online banking, mobile banking, online account opening and open banking API helps Americans better understand their financial story and interact with their finances. Our product is used to manage billions of dollars of assets with millions moving daily.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Lead and own the entire product design process - from research and conceptual design to visual design, UI and UX.
- Work closely and iteratively with the product/engineering team to advance ideas into reality, and balance engineering effort with ideal design.
- Establish a style guide and bring cohesion and consistency to the visual aspects of our brand.
- Establish a design system to allow you to design consistently, prototype faster, iterate more quickly, manage design debt, and scale design (both in terms of team and product).
- Occasionally help with creative work to support sales and marketing.
An ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of UI/UX design experience across mobile and online products
- Experience in branding, visual design, UI and UX
- A strong understanding of the engineering effort required to bring designs to life
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and JS (bonus points for experience with modern reactive frameworks
- Have native proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Be located or willing to work in New York City
- Be a citizen of the United States or authorized to work in the United States