Senior User Experience Designer
Suzy (formerly Crowdtap) is hiring a Senior User Experience Designer in order to manage User Experience throughout the Suzy web and mobile platforms. The Senior User Experience Designer will drive the requirements of the project, from distilling the goals laid out in the product roadmap into Business Requirements, to creating wireframes and writing specifications documentation. The Senior User Experience Designer will work to ensure that the all user touch points align to optimize the experience for clients, internal staff and app users.
· Collecting and refining the requirements related to the development of the Suzy platform
· Facilitating dialog with clients, internal staff and users to optimize their experiences
· Researching interaction design and technological trends
· Building out wireframes and other UX deliverables across desktop, mobile web, iOS and Android
What we’d like to see:
· 3-5 years of User Experience work
· Experience working with desktop, mobile web and native apps
· Understanding of InVision and/or other prototyping software
· Ability to own and drive requirements through the entire development cycle (Business Requirements, Wireframes, Functional Specs and QA consultation)
What we’d love to see:
· Ability to execute UI design against a larger brand identity
· A passion and understanding of new and emerging technologies
· Some experience with Front End or Back End development
About SuzyAt Suzy (formerly Crowdtap), every team member spends every day moving the business forward together, from engineering to business development. We love what we do, and we like each other a lot. Every Suzy team member has an entrepreneurial attitude, a love for problem solving, collaborating, and lots of hustle. We are humble, positive, hilarious and have a genuine love for getting things done! Not to mention our perks (snacks, dog-friendly office, insane parties). We are incredibly proud of our award winning culture. NBA star Kevin Durant backs marketing tech startup SuzyA former ad agency CEO has built what he calls the Siri for marketerCrain’s NY Best Places to Work 2013, 2014 and 2015 BenefitsHigh growth, fast-paced work environmentFriendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environmentFully stocked fridge, snacks and cold brewFun, creative, open work space Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.