Senior UX Researcher at Bluecore
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
We are looking for a Senior UX Researcher to join our growing UX team.
As the first dedicated researcher to join the Bluecore UX team, you will be on the ground floor to help build an R&D practice making our users central to our process. You will work closely with our design team, as well as teams across our org, to bring forward empathy and help us make better decisions. Bluecore is an enterprise multi-channel personalization platform and an industry leader that is quickly growing.
We'd love to hear from you. Get in touch with details on your past work experience and a link to a portfolio or document which can bring some details/context to the types of research initiatives you’ve led and their outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Own the research from end to end. Propose, design and conduct research projects to inform product discovery and to evaluate designs. (Generative + Evaluative)
- Analyze and synthesize conducted research as well as inputs coming from other channels to provide impactful recommendations and insights about our users and their experiences
- Partner with designers, product managers, developers, and the rest of the organization to guide them in applying insights to their work.
- Educate our organization on user research best practices and how to achieve successful outcomes
- Establish tools, systems, and processes to streamline and scale research
- Become an expert on the end-to-end Bluecore product and user experience
- Make the Bluecore user experience a differentiator in the market
What you’ll need:
- 6 years of experience in mixed-method user research for SaaS applications
- Experience with a variety of research methods, tools, and approaches. Quantitative research and analysis skills are a bonus.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to visualize and present research data simply and clearly to diverse audiences.
- Ability to guide teams toward focusing on the most critical questions to answer.
- Excitement for the chance to shape the design culture at a growing company and to inspire people with your unique perspective.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working on enterprise B2B SaaS products
- Experience working in the world of MarTech
- Experience mentoring others
- Experience working with a startup
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.