Senior UX Researcher at Angi
At HomeAdvisor, we are revolutionizing the way that every American homeowner improves and maintains their home. We do this by creating digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
ABOUT THE TEAM
What you’ll do:
- Represent the voice of the customer in design and product projects from start to finish
- Work with stakeholders to drive major UX research projects from conception to completion
- Plan, execute and analyze the results of usability studies online via UserTesting.com or UserZoom, or at our custom-built usability lab in Golden, CO when our offices reopen
- Create plans for, and analyze results from interviews, card sorts, empathy exercises, and more
- Maintain familiarity with advances in UX research and look for ways to appropriately integrate these concepts into the research team’s toolbox
- Express research best practices across the company and mentor colleagues and coworkers on best-in-class usability research methods and concepts
- 5+ years of experience in UX research, with expertise in app- and web-based interfaces
- Hands-on experience creating task plans, discussion guides and reports, as well as facilitating interviews, usability studies and/or focus group sessions
- Strong project management skills with the ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously and overcome obstacles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills driven by a detail-oriented mindset
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- High aptitude for learning new skills and a willingness to tackle new challenges
- Experience working in small collaborative teams, including working constructively with teams across design, product, engineering and marketing
- Inherently curious
- An excellent communicator, both written and oral
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $80,00-100,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!