Senior UX/UI Designer at Nemedio
Nemedio is looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Designer to take ownership of our product design as we work together to lower the barriers to entry for companies developing lifesaving medical technology.
As a member of the Nemedio UX/UI team, you’ll play a large role in designing the user interfaces and experiences for our product suite. Due to our position in the medical product space, we have the added unique challenge of organizing and managing information effectively for use by our agile software team, while also maintaining internal compliance needed to work in the medical space. Because of this fact, this role requires close collaboration with industry experts in medical device compliance to translate their needs into features of our application. Previous experience in a health or medical related field is preferred, but we will be training you on all specific “medical compliance” aspects related to the role.
Day to day tasks will generally include:
- Working with compliance experts to design and document product features
- Creating interaction models and evaluating their success
- Building wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Communicating design choices and concepts to software engineering team members
- Discussing designs with software engineers to evaluate minimum viable solutions that can scale as we grow
- Writing user requirements specifications that fit with Nemedio’s internal compliance needs
- Performing concept and usability testing and gathering feedback
- Staying informed about competitor products and industry trends
Ideally, most of following statements would describe you:
- You have 4-8 years of professional work experience in UX/UI design.
- Your past professional experience is the B2B SAAS software space (vs mobile apps). It would be a bonus if you have experience in HealthTech or MedTech.
- You possess a strong understanding of interaction design, information architecture, and multi-step flows for web applications and are able to communicate these architectures both verbally and in writing.
- You have a strong working knowledge of prototyping and collaboration tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Principle, Figma etc.
- You have strong layout, color and typography skills. It would be a bonus if you have graphic design skills.
- You have the ability to create content from scratch using already existing assets.
- You can read and write HTML & CSS or have a strong desire to learn this skill.