Senior UX/UI Product Designer at SIMON
SIMON is looking for a Senior UX/UI Product Designer with a strong interest and capability in designing highly innovative and engaging user experiences for our cutting-edge financial application. The individual must have an eye for functional design and possess technical skills to synthesize high-level concepts and ideas into concrete high-fidelity designs. The individual must be able to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently to bring simplicity and user friendliness to meet client needs and vision. We are looking for an individual who is passionate, creative, and enthusiastic, with an ability to fluidly adapt to new UX design challenges and problem solve in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
How Your Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Lead all phases of the UX & design process: user research, concept development, visual design and prototyping
- Understand and translate user needs, business requirements, and technical capabilities into innovative product solutions
- Define entire user experiences, and interaction concepts. Creating wireframes, user flows, site maps and high-fidelity prototypes
- Create intuitive, elegant, user-centric designs
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members throughout the design phase to address iterative feedback and to ensure optimal design execution
- Work with our engineers to effectively implement the product vision
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Computer Interactions, Communication Design, Visual Arts or related field
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates UX and visual skills in digital products
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy
- Experience in both (mobile & desktop) web and app applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite etc
- FinTech Startup background
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in New York City's Hudson Yards district, but are operating remotely through at least summer 2021.
SIMON Markets is an award-winning fintech company that is committed to transforming the digital experience for financial professionals, enabling them to better serve their clients. SIMON's intelligent and innovative platform delivers an end-to-end digital suite of tools to over 100,000 financial professionals, who serve $5 trillion in client assets, empowering them with on-demand education, an intuitive marketplace, real-time analytics, and lifecycle management.
With a focus on reshaping the advisor experience, SIMON is setting new industry standards, simplifying the complex, and delivering structured investment, annuity, and defined outcome ETF solutions to investment professionals, centralized within one unique ecosystem.
Originally incubated within Goldman Sachs, SIMON launched as an independently operating company in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions-Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Prudential, and Wells Fargo. Growth equity firm WestCap became an investor in 2021. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with an additional location in Birmingham, AL.