Quartet is a healthcare technology and services company on a mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to the right mental health care at the right time. Our collaborative technology and range of services bring together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patients' health and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $160.5 MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
Quartet is hiring an Art Director to design all marketing assets at the company. This person will be responsible for bringing the Quartet brand to life for our audience -- patients, providers, health plans ans systems -- and maintaining its consistency across all touchpoints. The right candidate has a strong design eye, and is comfortable working in deep collaboration with copywriters and subject matter experts. This person will have a passion for growing a healthcare brand, especially among people with mental health conditions in communities nationwide, testing designs to continue to hone into a brand resonance among core audiences.
Please Note: Applicants must submit a design portfolio or provide samples of previous work.
- Own all visual design for Marketing-led materials and channels.
- Champion storytelling via engaging and compelling visual communications.
- Own the Quartet visual brand for Marketing. Work closely with the Product design team to ensure Quartet users have a seamless experience
- Leverage the brand guidelines to effectively design for different Quartet audiences, including but not limited to: patients, mental health care providers, primary care providers, health plans, funders, candidates, the public.
- Importantly, build Quartet’s direct-to-consumer experience. The visual brand should resonate with people nationwide. Work closely with Copywriters, and Performance Marketers, to meet ambitious business goals.
- Develop high-performing content across digital and print materials, including but not limited to: digital advertising, landing pages and websites, decks, collateral tri-folds, brochures, one-pagers, cards, email communications.
- Identify opportunities to A/B test creative for different audiences, partnering with the performance marketing to explore content to test and learn from.
- Uphold visual design standards for all brand activation and Marketing initiatives, training internal and external teams on brand standards and guiding work.
- Source and manage specialist creative vendors (e.g. videographers, animators, illustrators), as necessary.
- Collaborate closely with with cross-functional teams, including Product Designers, to ensure Quartet users have a seamless experience.
- Expertly manage project workflow, schedule, and deadlines.
- 5 years minimum experience working in-house or agency.
- Experience at a fast-growing start-up a plus -- and health care start-up experience (balancing a brand between provider, patient, and enterprise audiences) a very strong plus.
- Experience working with and evolving a single brand over multiple years across digital and print formats.
- Appetite and ability to balance being both a strategic visionary and a tactical executor.
- Strong ability to manage priorities, work on deadlines with competing priorities across teams and functions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Apply a design philosophy to optimize the experience of a patient or provider.
- Previous experience in adapting a single brand to both B2B and B2C audiences desired.
- Advanced graphic design skills including use of typography, vector graphics, illustration, layouts, and photography as well as excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort working cross-functionally to ensure company alignment and collaborative vision.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign and ability to design for Google Slides, PowerPoint, and KeyNote.