Stash is a digital platform empowering everyday Americans to achieve the dream of greater financial freedom. Our products and tools make saving and investing accessible, affordable and simplified, in order to help our users build and grow generational wealth.
We're seeking a Sr. UI, Visual Designer well versed in mobile to lead the creation of an elegant, seamless, visual identity across every product touchpoint, that engages and delights customers.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will contribute to creating the future of our look and feel, layouts, patterns, shapes, colors, sounds, type, illustration, and design language.
Through craft, pixel-perfect attention to detail, and exceedingly high aesthetic bar you will create an ownable Stash product visual language. In partnership with Brand/Marketing creative, you will deepen our visual language and continue a seamless stash story from brand through the product.
Stash is a fast-paced growth company—join us to work on hard, important problems, have fun, and make history.
What You’ll Do
- Champion and cultivate a culture of user-centered design, accessibility, and inclusion through every visual touchpoint in the product experience.
- Design and deliver a beautiful, elegant design language that delivers an emotionally relevant unified visual identity across the entire product experience.
- A clear understanding of mobile and web design best practices for usability and accessibility.
- Contribute to all phases of Visual/UI design work: competitive audits, distilling research, ideation, final spec design, implementation, and pixel perfect documentation.
- Foster collaborative relationships with UX, Brand Creative, and Marketing to deliver a unified visual standards and identity.
- Contribute to positive behavior design thinking, ideas, and visual solutions to help customers develop healthy financial habits.
- Identify, catalog, and share visual trends, design movements, and social trends to meet the customer where they will be.
Who You Are
- Human-centered graphic designer that cares about craft while relentlessly raises the design bar.
- Great communicator with a high EQ, possesses the ability to flex between influencing partners and inspiring team members.
- Great collaborator, team player - you understand design is a team sport and when we win, we win together.
- Relationship-builder that fosters trust and aligns the perspectives of Design and cross-functional partners
- Learning mindset with the desire to move fast and learn faster.
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of experience in graphic, communication or UI mobile app Design.
- Experience working with product designers, product management, and brand creative.
- Proven track record of key contributions to successful digital products.
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Space Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.