Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a senior designer you’ll play a meaningful role in making sure we make our most effective, best creative work. You’ll ensure teams align their expectations as you develop clear plans of action, thorough attention to detail, and frequent communication across all projects.
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Are excited about evolving a brand’s expression across touchpoints
- Embrace fast-paced, collaborative teams
- Are able to see and suggest creative and brand opportunities within your responsibilities and projects
- Design with curiosity—ask questions, consider your audience and have an interest in data
- Have strong opinions that are loosely held
- Love shipping work and subscribe to the idea that done is beautiful
Your day-to-day is…
- Designing a variety of high-quality layouts and visuals to support Zocdoc’s communications across a variety of channels including responsive web, digital product, ad campaigns, email, presentations and collateral.
- Collaborating with other members of the team to art direct visual assets—photography, illustration, animation.
- Taking a leading role on creative projects from concept to final execution and production.
- Collaborating with our partners on the Product Design, Acquisition, Enterprise, Product Marketing, and Content teams to help expand our business and evolve the Zocdoc brand.
- Presenting work across the company and communicating clearly and effectively across teams.
- Speaking up with new thoughts and ideas on projects, with both internal and external contributors.
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Owning a combination of self-driven and collaborative projects.
- Working on the Creative team, within the Brand and Marketing side of Zocdoc.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 4–7 years of relevant, multi-disciplinary design experience on an in-house creative team and/or within a creative agency.
- A varied and robust portfolio of past work indicating your qualifications in design and branding.
- An extreme attention to detail.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communication design, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Passion for building diverse and inclusive teams, designs, and customer experiences
- Fluency in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Familiarity with digital product design and engineering process and considerations
- Experience working with software developers and preparing design for development handoff and QA
- Animation and/or writing abilities and experience with applicable software, like After Effects, (a plus).
- Experience collaborating with and art directing photographers, illustrators, and animators to bring concepts to life (a plus).
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% covered health care option for employees
- Catered Lunch everyday along with snacks
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.