Social Media Designer
SOCIAL MEDIA DESIGNER
We are looking for a digital (graphic and motion) designer who has extensive social creative experience to join our Happy Family Organics team. This person will lead social creative, from ideation, planning, and execution, dual reporting to the Brand Marketing Director and the Creative Director. The ideal candidate understands how to translate brand mission and principles into strong engaging social content. This person should also be comfortable working autonomously and designing content from scratch in a fast-paced, driven environment. Please include a link to your online portfolio to be considered for this role.
- Concept and design breakthrough social creative that has clear narrative, brand identity and appropriate to the specific social platform (Facebook, Instagram Stories, Instagram Feed, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.).
- Help build community and social engagement for Happy Family Organics brand through immersive content (animated memes, gifs, stories and more).
- Edit and design original and existing material into short-form social content for various platforms.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, creative team, social agency and paid media team to strategize, concept, design, and produce high-quality work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Touch up, refine, resize and enhance photography and marketing materials for use in daily posts.
- Identify creative ways to communicate in social about current topics of interest as part of content development.
- Stay up to date on all latest creative social trends and formats
- Support brand communications team with additional digital design needs including adapting existing assets for email creative and support for website and advertising creative as needed.
• BFA in Graphic Design or related field.
• At least 5+ years of professional experience creating social content and campaigns.
• Food/Beverage industry and millennial mom/parent-targeted brand knowledge.
• Expert with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator.
• Strong portfolio with concrete social and digital design experience (typography, layout, and composition including dynamic and static and retouching principles).
• Proficient in Adobe Animate, After effects, and/or Premiere
• Experience creating photo content for social (comfortable using a camera and lighting)
• Strong knowledge of current social/digital advertising best practices and trends.
• Capable of articulating and presenting creative ideas.
• Ability to multitask/juggle many projects, teams, and relationships.
• Flexible to work independently and collaboratively across multiple projects.
• An entrepreneurial outlook.
• Exceptional attention to detail(s).
• Baby Formula/Food industry and/or mission/purpose-driven brand experience and product knowledge is a plus.
• Advanced skills in Premiere.
• Experience in managing social video production (from pre-production through post-production).
Happy Family is committed to making baby and toddler food as healthy and delicious as homemade with the essential nutrients needed for optimal growth and development. We are socially responsible in all that we do and use our collective talent to create the best possible products, grow our business, and give back to those in need.
Happy Family is headquartered in New York City.
Nurture Inc is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE