Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a Senior Designer, Motion to join our growing Brand Creative team. This role requires a highly motivated and talented visual designer with a background in visualizing a unified brand look through design, animation and video. You will lead the concepting and visual execution for a large variety of projects from product launches to brand marketing initiatives. You must possess strategic creative thinking, with a strong understanding of how thoughtful design can influence and strengthen a brand. You also have experience collaborating with Art Directors and Copywriters and are willing to mentor young designers.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
- Develop conceptually sound creative for social, video channels and broadcast as well as execute creative for major digital marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with Art Directors, Copywriters, and Marketing to generate innovative, engaging and interesting creative that resonates with our audience.
- Develop creative that is both on-brief and on-brand, with an incredible attention to craft and detail.
- Quickly sketch, comp, and visualize ideas to communicate with internal stakeholders for proof-of-concept purposes.
- Concept progressive, fun, and interesting creative that captivates and engages both new and existing customers, across mediums.
- Present creative work passionately and persuasively to stakeholders across the organization and beyond.
- 3-4 years of experience at an animation, motion design, or creative studio, either agency or in-house.
- BA or BFA in graphic design, visual communications, or related field.
- Contemporary and engaging portfolio with strengths in conceptual thinking, animation, and video storytelling.
- Experience working with illustration as an element of brand expression.
- Very strong typographic layout skills and sensibilities across many mediums.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and juggle many different types of projects on different timelines, with independent time-management skills.
- Ability and experience presenting work in meetings, and selling creative visions to various stakeholders, cross-functionally.
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!