Sr. Creative Developer at Frame.io
See all roles
Obsessed with design trends and passionate about frontend development? You’ll help us elevate our marketing, blog, and other microsites—because you know how much first impressions count.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are on the hunt for talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
Frame.io is a detail-oriented, product-led company that is constantly pushing the envelope on design and performance. We're looking for a frontend developer to work with our marketing team to build better first impressions — on our marketing site, blog, and project-based microsites. The ideal candidate is obsessed with the latest techniques in web design and development, and has an eye for differentiating between design fads and worthwhile trends. When you stumble on a cool website, you immediately open the inspector. You may geek out on tech, but you also have a strong design sensibility. No detail escapes you.
Our design, marketing, and growth teams use a creative, data-driven, and iterative approach to craft experiences worthy of the customers we serve. We move quickly and have bold ideas, but you’ll work side by side with world-class talent to deliver the best work of your career.
- You've built a number of websites from concept to completion
- You're up-to-date with the latest web technologies and libraries (React, etc.)
- You have an eye for interaction, motion, and graphic design
- You have a strong working knowledge of responsive web design and cross-platform compatible coding techniques and troubleshooting
- Animation or motion design skills are a plus (e.g. PIXI.js, WebGL)
- Craft and optimize our marketing websites, including https://frame.io and https://blog.frame.io
- Develop new projects with our marketing and growth teams to help more people discover and adopt Frame.io
- Optimize site design and performance across a variety of devices
- Manage the implementation of our on-site marketing automation tools, like Segment, Intercom, Drift, and Sumo
- Work closely with our product, design, and analytics teams to push the envelope on beauty and performance
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.