Sr. Product Designer, AdTech
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
Dailymotion is looking for an experienced Sr. Product Designer who’s hungry for the opportunity to contribute toward the design and development of our large-scale Ad-Tech products.
As Sr. Product Designer for our Dailymotion Exchange you will take a central responsibility for the successful delivery of all design (UX/UI) projects. You have a great track record of project management and execution in the digital, content or product design domain and relevant experience of agile methodologies. You will be working closely with product managers and other leads, realizing the UX roadmap as well as driving the team’s design and development process. On a daily basis you will work closely with the Dailymotion Exchange Engineering team in NYC and Paris.
- Deliver Dailymotion Exchange products/features into Agile scrum workflow
- Manage DMX UX work according to priorities, schedule and skills
- Project Management using AGILE methodologies
- Drive the constant improvement of the DMX design and development process
- Ensure fluid communication and dependencies with other Squads
- Maintain a day to day relationship with PMs and other stakeholders
- Report status, risks and issues to the Product Manager
- Drive projects as fast as possible to product release
- Document products, processes and operations
- Anticipate product and business needs
- Lead the UX requirements definition activities. Facilitate the process of gathering, prioritizing, documenting, and garnering stakeholder buy-in for UX deliverables
- Develop content and workflow maps indicating process and systems implications, navigation and content relationships
- Produce detailed wireframes and annotations for delivery into implementation within Agile environment
(Applications without portfolios will not be considered.)
- A strong digital portfolio which demonstrates problem-solving in the various phases of user-centred design.
- 4+ years of verifiable experience in the development and maintenance of information systems
- Strong knowledge of design project practices and processes
- Experience of A/B testing and experimentation is a plus
- Agile/Kanban/Scrum guru (Experience using JIRA is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of SAAS ecosystem
- Pragmatic doer with a good sense of priority
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
- Knowledge or Background in ad tech and programmatic is a plus
- Excellent Communication skills in English
- Experience working with wireframing tools Axure and/or Omnigraffle.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Human Factors or related field.
Location: New York
Type of contract: full-time and permanent