Sr. UX Designer (Contract)
Solstice is seeking a contract User Experience Designer to join our rapidly expanding UX Department. This person should be creative and have an eye for design. If you are passionate about mobility and understand the concepts of human computer interaction, and graphic design – read on!
What we are looking for in you
- You are excited and passionate about new and well-designed mobile apps and technologies.
- You’re able to manage your own time, whether working on a team in a collaborative environment or working independently.
- Working closely with a development team is something you have done and enjoy.
- You are a designer who always puts the client first. You’re passionate about solving difficult, user experience problems in the simplest, most elegant way.
- Proven ability to create user-centered design based on your understanding of HCI fundamentals
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- You are able to effectively articulate user experience issues and concerns and overall design principles to team members and clients.
- Well understanding on platform's guidelines: iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Art/Design or related field.
What you can look forward to in the job
- Your work at Solstice matters. The design work you do here will have a direct impact for our clients and will be seen and used by thousands of people everyday.
- Taking a client’s vision from conception to completion and delivery and being a trusted advisor to them on the digital experience they will provide end users.
- You will work with some of the brightest, most talented UX’ers around - you’ll learn something new daily, and we would like to learn from you.
Of course the daily work
- Producing wireframes and prototypes for mobile apps and websites.
- User interface and graphic design for mobile apps and websites.
- Business as usual application updates and support.
- You’ll have a chance to create designs for our innovative mobile application product suite.