What You'll Be Doing:
- Iterative prototyping and refining designs from low-fi wireframes to beautiful mocks that can be developed into functional digital experiences
- Assist in the development of landing pages and website conversion flows in order to build seamless user experiences.
- Work closely with our product managers, designers and engineers to define the best way to approach a problem
- Brainstorm and visualize design concepts
What We're Looking For:
- BA in Graphic Design, User Interaction, or a related field from an accredited university
- 3+ years of relevant design experience
- A solid portfolio including examples of work that drove results, user interface, website, typography, color, imagery, animation and digital graphics
- Web design experience and interest in building out this skill set
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to turn product requirements, user research, usability feedback, and personal design aesthetics into easy-to-use solutions.
- Someone who is self-motivated and able to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Work closely with our product managers and engineers to define the best way to approach a problem
- Strong work ethic and high degree of conscientiousness
- Bonus Points: Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, illustrations, and video editing experience w/ After Effects
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture
Noom Inc. is a leader in mobile health coaching. We combine the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change. Our direct-to-consumer mobile applications have reached more than 45 million users worldwide-- and counting. We’ve leveraged our behavior change platform to incorporate the CDC’s Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), and have expanded to programs for diabetes management, pre-hypertension, and hypertension. The Creative and Growth Marketing Teams are at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle… And this is where you come in!
Noom is looking for an idea-driven creative thinker who crushes problems using design. Are you experienced in UI and love tackling design challenges? Does the design process from concept to product excite you?
Working collaboratively with product managers and engineers, you will help design mocks and assets that will directly and positively impact the growth of our digital product. We love experimenting, which means all your work will be tested with real users. Our feedback loop is fast and you’ll have the opportunity to rapidly learn what users care about and how to deliver the best experiences.