Knotch is searching for a talented UI/UX Designer who creates beautiful software applications with clean, minimal style. Your designs are sleek, smart, and clever. Maybe you even dabble in animations... We want to hear from you.
Knotch is the independent standard for content marketing ROI. We help CMOs and their teams measure and impact the outcome of their content efforts via real-time, actionable intelligence across all of their content investment. Our end-to-end content intelligence platforms help marketers plan, measure, optimize and benchmark their content efforts across all owned and paid strategies. We work exclusively with brands and we do not monetize from any distribution channels to make sure that our business model isn’t invested in the success of what we are measuring.
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and work with brands including GE, Unilever, JP Morgan Chase & Co., Sprint, TD Ameritrade, Ford, Colgate, and Citi. Knotch has been named to Inc. Best Place to work in 2018 list, Built In NYC's Top 50 Start-ups to work at in 2018, and Built In NYC's 100 Best Places to Work in 2019.
As the sole UI/UX designer, you will work directly with our Head of Product to form beautiful products that our enterprise clients will just eat up. Your designs will set Knotch apart from every other measurement platform in the world.
- Designing, designing, and more designing.
- Work across product, web, events, posters, sales collateral, and marketing materials
- Concept implementations and take them from design → execution
- Wireframe and engage in the creative process with our Head of Product
- Sync with our CCO/Head of Product and front-end engineers on implementations
- Break down designs into individual assets; explain them in JIRA tickets for the engineering team to develop
- Work at a good clip, keeping pace with our engineering team
Desired Skills and Experience
- UI/UX experience as a Product Designer or UI/UX Designer (Ideally 5+ years)
- Possess expertise in:
- Knowledge of front-end animations languages like React.js
- Be organized AF, inject energy into the work, and hustle relentlessly.
- Strong moral fiber and charisma
- Bonus points for HTML/CSS and Graphic Design work!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.