*** Please attach your portfolio to the application, thank you! ***
Snappy Gifts is a fast-growing enterprise gifting platform that’s disrupting the corporate gifting market. We offer our clients' employees a great gift experience that increases their motivation, happiness, and appreciation. Snappy is looking for a fast-learning, tech-literate UI/UX Designer to join the Product team of a startup that’s experiencing tons of growth.
The UI/UX Designer will be directly involved in creating beautiful, engaging and intuitive user experiences for users across our entire product line. This will span both designing workflows and interfaces in our platform, as well as creating marketing materials such as websites, landing pages and email templates. This is a great opportunity for a high-energy, design-minded team member to help improve products used by employees and HR professionals at companies like Zynga, Uber, Walmart and WeWork.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with product management to design and prototype brilliant user experiences that improve Snappy’s key metrics
- Translate qualitative and quantitative insights about customer behavior into user flows that make sense and look great
- Continuously iterate on designs based on feedback from team members and customers
- Build and continuously experiment with high-impact marketing collateral (websites, landing pages and email templates) to help drive growth
Work closely with R&D to help implement, test and deliver new user experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in UI/UX design
- Strong design skills that strike the right balance between aesthetics, functionality and simplicity
- Experience using UI/UX design tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, Adobe XD, etc.
- Ability to take feedback from peers and customers, learn from it and improve
- Experience building websites, landing pages and/or email templates is a big plus
We at Snappy are very proud of our positive and fun work culture. We invest a lot in our people to make sure that each of them feels at home. As part of that we offer:
- A well-stocked office in the heart of the Flatiron District
- Health insurance
- Flexible time off
- Commuter benefits
- Snappy lunch mixers and Happy Hours
- … and a Snappy Gift on your first week :)