User Experience Designer
The Healthcasts community (www.healthcasts.com) is seeking a User Experience Designer to join our team to conduct vital user interviews to determine what we should be building, how best to reach our users, and what we can do to make our users happy. This work is crucial to enhancing our understanding of physicians (HCPs). We need a self-motivated problem solver to help us determine where to go next. Since we’re focused on the healthcare space, any prior experience in the industry is a plus.
We’re a small, fast-moving team focused on learning. We work hard. We want team members who make us better.
The ideal candidate can do end to end UX design, as you will be responsible for everything from wireframes and mockups to final prototypes.
- Schedule and conduct user interviews with Healthcare Providers
- Compile feedback and insights to drive customer experience and product decisions
- Generating user flows, wireframes, personas using analytics to test assumptions
- Reduce friction in the customer acquisition journey
- Collaborate cross-functionally with team to pass on discovered insights
Breakdown of Work:
- 50% UX Design
- 50% UX Research
- 2-4 years of professional UX Design experience or equivalent experience
- Good communication, both written and verbal
- Experience with rapid prototyping
- Operate with minimal oversight to accomplish goals and overcome roadblocks
- Ability to make people feel at ease
- Willingness to fail fast and often
- Eager to learn
- Bonus – experience working in the healthcare industry, specifically with Healthcare Providers