User Research Manager at Domio
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:55 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, January 28, 2020
If you have a passion for travel & hospitality, you’ve come to the right place! Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. Delighting our customers is in our DNA and we’re upping the ante on group travel with curated, end-to-end consumer experiences. We’re all about the hustle AND having fun. The Domio culture embraces innovative, bright, and talented professionals eager to make their mark on these ever-changing industries. Excited yet? Keep on reading.
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking a User Research Manager who is passionate about building a deep understanding of users to drive better product and business decisions. The ideal candidate is highly experienced in a spectrum of qualitative and quantitative research methods - whether it be surveys, interviews, usability studies, diary studies, or a new method you invent. You will also be skilled at sharing your findings broadly across the organization to drive business decisions. This role will sit within the Product team at Domio and interface with nearly every team at the company. Your work will be critical in helping us understand the needs of our users and define our understanding of travel so we can develop how we personalize at Domio.
At Domio You Will:
- Be the expert on our users (both external and internal) - who they are, what they need, and how we can better serve them
- Perform user research in the form of surveys, focus groups, usability studies, etc.
- Drive compelling reports that bring the user experience to life
- Use expertise and insights about users to influence business decisions across product, marketing, operations, and real estate
- Actively seek opportunities for partnership and collaboration with other teams
- Contribute to the design and product team culture through skill-sharing, ideation, and collaboration
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of user research experience
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis in an applied setting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum process
- Comfortable trying new things and learning by doing
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- UI and UX design experience
- Data analysis skills (e.g., excel, SQL)
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more
• Unlimited vacation and flexible work-from-home policy
• Travel discount when booking Domio properties
• Learning & education budget, free books, and classes
• Fitness stipend
• Catered lunches every Friday
• Team bonding and offsite events
• Dog-friendly office
Domio is an equal opportunity employer!
Read Full Job Description