User Researcher at Moda Operandi
This role will work across Product Squads and will report to a Senior member of the Product Management team.
What You'll Do:
- Evolve our process for organizing User Research and testing across multiple Product Squads and multiple User Researchers, ensuring an appropriate prioritization of projects and creating and managing short- and long-term research plans.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Product Designers to define product and design goals, then design testing methodology, timeline, and scope to investigate those questions.
- Source participants for user testing and handle logistics and schedules around live testing.
- Conduct user testing on design mockups, prototypes, and finished products and features supplied by the Product Squads.
- Compile and present learnings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and actionable way they can use to design product improvements.
- Evolve Moda’s existing user-experience testing infrastructure to ensure conducting virtual, field, and in-office user testing is seamless, efficient, and easy to analyze and report on.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research using a range of tools and approaches (e.g. interviews, ethnography, card sorting, surveys) to answer Product and UX questions and produce new insights.
- Help to formulate research documentation to better understand Moda -specific user behavior.
- Document and track learnings gathered through testing and research so insights can easily be referenced and applied for future projects.
What We're looking for
- 4+ years of User Research and Testing experience
- Experience writing and conducting user interviews
- Experience designing and conducting user testing
- Experience distilling information from diverse interviews and reporting in a concise and actionable way
- Experience developing processes to organize work across multiple people and teams
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously
- Constant attention to detail
- Can provide work samples focused on UX Research and Testing
- Bonus: Degree in Human/Computer Interaction or Psychology, or equivalent experience
- Bonus: Experience with remote and in-person user testing methodologies
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.