User / UX Researcher
Noom is looking for a User / UX Researcher to join the team in our NYC Headquarters. We're a fast-growing company focused on helping people everywhere live healthier lives through behavior change. Your work will be critical in helping us understand our users and their needs, perceptions, and behaviors. These findings will directly impact the success of our users, and will be used to inform decisions at every stage of the product development cycle.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design and conduct large-scale surveys, user interviews, studies, and other tests to deeply analyze and understand qualitative and quantitative user data
- Deeply learn about and be a source of information on users’ behaviors, needs, and attitudes
- Synthesize and deliver research findings to Head of UX Research and other stakeholders to inform product and UX decisions
- Work closely with Product Managers, Designers, and Tech Leads, to provide research and user insights at every stage of the product development cycle
- Document and track learnings gathered through research so insights can easily be referenced and applied for future projects
- Help establish tools and systems to streamline and scale existing research processes and increase impact across the organization
- Conduct proactive / discovery research to identify existing pain points and opportunities for improvement
- Assist with conducting UX/UI Research such as usability testing, click testing, focus groups, information architecture, wireframing, etc.
What We're Looking For:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience conducting User / UX Research
- Extremely organized and self-motivated with amazing attention to detail
- Empathetic, collaborative, open-minded, and willing to get your hands dirty
- Ability to work well with a team as well as autonomously
- Motivated by a fast-growing, ever-changing, and highly data-driven environment
- Comfortability with quantitative and qualitative research a-like, and no stranger to large data sets
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Great communicator, and excellent at synthesizing and distilling information
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture