UX Associate Researcher
Discovery Inc is looking for a UX Associate Researcher to be based out of our Chelsea Market office in New York City.
1. The UX Associate Researcher will report into the UX Manager, supporting product research across Discovery digital properties (e.g., O&O platforms, apps, social media etc.). S/he will work with the manager to assist the translation of qualitative and quantitative data into insights that drive product development and strategy.
2. This role will support discovery sprints/development of new products, existing products and functionalities, and inform redesigns by assisting Manager on conducting qualitative and quantitate research.
3. The Analyst will work with the Manager to create a library of insights, for the product team to reference at the end of each quarter to inform macro-strategy and new product development.
* Maintain product research calendar and research repository
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
* Work with Manager and product team to conceptualize projects scope, objectives and methodology
* Assist Manager on the design of qualitative research materials (e.g., screeners, discussion guides)
* Conduct remote- UX sessions under the guidance of the Manager
* Assist Manager conducting in person- UX sessions
* Analyze in-person and remote user sessions, and synthesize information to provide actionable insights to product and design teams
* Assist Manager on analysis of different studies: surveys, intercept studies.
* Assist Manager on data monitoring and analysis of responses
* Assist Manager on the management of users panels for all brands, including analysis of panel health and effectiveness.