UX Designer II at Lifion by ADP
ADP is hiring an Experience Designer II to join their team of collaborative results-driven UX professionals. This is exciting opportunity for an UX Interactive Designer with a passion for understanding products, domains, and users with a particular focus on their own product/domain specialty. The successful candidate will be an idea catalyst and an out of the box thinker with a passion for perfection. This position will be responsible for coordinating, planning, and creating highly interactive concepts with numerous initiatives occurring concurrently.
At ADP, we believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
Roseland, NJ 07068
Things You'll Do:
- Stay abreast of changing UX methods and technologies, as well as corporate, organization, and industry standards to ensure leading-edge interpretation and execution of design applications including mobile.
- Create visual design artifacts melding ADP's established visual design language with user interface design guidelines and standards (mobile and desktop).
- Analyze, study and understand applications, business domain data requirements, user task flows and objectives, and create pixel perfect designs in a fast-paced environment.
- Working closely with UX Research/Strategy/Design, Developers, Product Owners and other project stakeholders, act as user-advocate during the development process, conceptualizing ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex, enterprise design challenges.
- Create user journeys, task flow analysis, early-stage wireframes, hi-fi comps and clickable prototypes. Support user testing, provide insights from a user-centered perspective, and assist with testing and review of designs for feedback and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with developers, product owners, architects and analysts to ensure products are developed true to design.
- As UI Designer, participate in Scrum team / Agile software development life cycle.
- Report progress and status of assigned tasks and present designs to project teams and management articulating reasoning behind design decisions.
- Passion for creating delighted users, great user experiences and clean designs.
- 2-4 years relevant experience designing for multiple device types and contexts (desktop, tablets and the mobile web).
- Core interaction design skills, knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, and a well-established understanding of mobile usability.
- Expert level knowledge of user interface design guidelines and standards.
- A solid portfolio of web application designs demonstrating an excellent understanding of design requirements and related platform guidelines. Responsive and mobile design is a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Experience with UX design within an Agile software development lifecycle.
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, InDesign, and/or other UX/UI design tools.
HOW YOU'LL STAND OUT:
- Online portfolio of UX design work that highlights process and outcomes
- Maintains an open and winning attitude.
- Able to work cooperatively and communicate effectively
- Asks for help when needed from manager, leads, and domain experts
- Seeks feedback and responds constructively
- Bachelor's degree in Human Factors, Interaction Design, Graphic Design or similar field of study
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.