Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Design Tech
In Design Tech, we think comfort zones are the enemy of creativity. A dynamic team of designers, engineers, researchers, our team blends beauty with tech to create a world-class product interface for our exchange. We are inspired by design, fueled by data, and obsessed with the user, both retail and institution.
The Role: UX Designer
Our growing Product & Design team is looking for an experienced, data driven UX designer. In this role, you will take a customer centric approach to decide and solve for the flow of design solutions and create an incredible user experience. You will use AB testing and data to build, iterate upon, and perfect the Gemini exchange across all platforms. You will work cross-functionally with our Exchange and Mobile product teams.
- Translate business requirements and user research findings into elegant solutions for complex product problems
- Think through user personas producing storyboards, user flows, wireframes, and mockups that define the user experience on both our retail and institutional products
- Create prototypes that showcase design concepts and sustainable interaction patterns
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to ensure a high-quality implementation of designs
- Minimum 5 years experience with a portfolio that showcases a user-centered approach to design
- Demonstrates an in depth understanding and knowledge of user-centered design activities from research, concepting, flows, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, annotations, and more.
- Extensive experience with Sketch, Adobe CS (i.e. Photoshop and Illustrator), and the Google suite of apps
- Strong sensibilities in typography, motion, interactive and mobile design
- Strong organizational, communication and conceptual thinking skills as well as attention to detail
- Team player and self-starter with a passion for design and finding smart solutions to complex problems
- Has a collaborative mindset with strong point of view paired with a healthy dose of humility
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.