White Ops is seeking an accomplished and passionate UX leader to create an excellent user experience across our portfolio of products. The candidate must be experienced at leading and mentoring researchers, designers and technical writers to form a high functioning team. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in design and research and a proven ability to design elegant solutions to technical problems. This person will report to the Chief Product Officer.
- Serve as lead for all user experience and design projects and ongoing optimization efforts including creation of information architecture, wireframes, personas and user journeys
- Translate business needs into design solutions that both delight the customer and meet corporate objectives
- Identify, influence, and prioritize opportunities for greatest impact.
- Establish and communicate best practices to research, design, and test in an agile development environment
- Drive an iterative approach to all stages of the product design and development lifecycle, including research, definition, prototyping, UI design, and testing.
- Work closely with PM and engineering to set OKRs and create and execute on quarterly plans
- Track and analyze key APIs to understand how customers adopt products and features and to drive actionable design recommendations
- Manage, motivate and develop an amazing design team capable of continuously designing and launching new products in the security space
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; Advanced degree in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Visual Design, or a related field is a plus
- 8 - 10+ years of progressive experience as a user experience leader with B2B SaaS products
- Experience building a leading a high performing UX team
- Experience launching new products and managing multiple products at the same time
- Experience with development of personas and user journeys
- Experience working with and visualizing data; data science and machine learning knowledge is a huge plus
- Experience with Lean UX in an Agile environment and rapid / prototyping techniques
- Experience leading teams through planning and making complex tradeoffs to continuously deliver customer value, quickly and cost effectively
- Strong bias for action including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Comfortable being an individual contributor and team lead
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the web’s largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, and enterprise businesses globally by detecting and blocking bots. It’s an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in NYC. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year and we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform. We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission. We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity, We're committed to building a product companies need. We have created an environment that optimizes your skills and brings out your best work.