Noom is looking for an empathetic and passionate User / UX Researcher to join our team.
A little about us:
We are a fast-growing company of collaborative, data-driven 'nerds'. We value learning, uplift each other like family, and are driven by our mission to help people everywhere live healthier and more fulfilling lives through behavior change.
A little about this role:
As a Researcher on our UX Research team, you will collaborate with our large cross-functional team of product managers, designers, and data scientists to uncover and validate crucial opportunities for improvement within our experience. You will also be responsible for helping us better understand and empathize with our users, their needs, and their behaviors. Your insights will directly impact the success of Noom users, and will be used to inform decisions at every stage of the product development cycle. More details on what you can expect..
- Lead and/or participate in projects that span exploratory research, design research, and evaluative work.
- Design and conduct research including: small and large-scale surveys, in-depth interviews, moderated and unmoderated usability tests, diary studies, observational sessions, heuristic evaluation, and other methods
- Deeply analyze the research you conduct, and glean relevant and impactful qualitative and (simple) quantitative insights from it
- Synthesize and expertly communicate research findings to Head of UX Research, Product Managers, and other stakeholders to inform product and UX decisions
- Be a user advocate, and a source of information on users’ behaviors, needs, and attitudes
- Document and track learnings gathered through research so insights can easily be referenced and applied for future projects
- Help establish tools and systems to streamline and scale existing research processes and increase impact across the organization
What We Look For:
- 3+ years of relevant experience conducting User / UX Research
- Can provide work samples focused on UX Research
- A qualitative research rockstar, with some experience in using quantitative research methods in order to size the qualitative insights, or gain further signal at scale
- Great communicator, and excellent at synthesizing and distilling information
- Extremely organized and self-motivated with amazing attention to detail
- Empathetic, collaborative, open-minded, and willing to get your hands dirty
- Ability to work well with a team as well as autonomously
- Motivated by a fast-growing, ever-changing, and highly data-driven environment -- experience with rapid experimentation a plus!
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Joining an organization that treats each other like family and gets sh!t done like a high performing team
- A rare and special culture with true transparency, psychological safely, strong investment in people, and work-life balance
- A competitive compensation and benefits package, including healthcare covered at 100%
- $200 monthly wellness budget
- A yearly tech/gadgets budget
- Monthly snack box deliveries, team bonding events, food budgets, and more